BelOMO Loupe Magnifiers
BelOMO Loupe Magnifiers Are The World's Most Popular Loupe Magnifiers.
Nothing beats the BelOMO Loupe Magnifiers for value and quality.
Amateur Geologist, Inc is proud to be the North American Partner for BelOMA and the importer and distributor of the world's most popular loupe magnifiers.
- BelOMO 7x Triplet Loupe Magnifier
- BelOMO 8x Doublet Loupe Magnifier
- BelOMO 10x Triplet Loupe Magnifier
- BelOMO 12x Triplet Loupe Magnifier
- BelOMO 15x Triplet Loupe Magnifier
- BelOMO 20x Quadruplet Loupe Magnifier
The image above demonstrates the relative viewing area which you would see looking at the back of a US quarter through each one of the BelOMO line of loupe magnifiers.
From left to right: the quarter unmagnified, 7x Triplet, 10x Triplet, 12x Triplet, 15x Triplet, and 20x Quadruplet.
The Flagship of the BelOMO Loupe Magnifiers: The BelOMO 10x Triplet Loupe Magnifier
The BelOMO Triplet Loupe Magnifier has a larger viewing area (0.67 in) than the Bausch & Lomb® Hastings Triplet Loupe Magnifier (0.62 in)
The BelOMO 10x Triplet Loupe Magnifier is an extremely high-quality achromatic magnifying lens manufactured by the Belarusian Optical Mechanical Association (BelOMO). The BelOMO 10x is the favorite and most frequently recommended 10x power loupe of geologists, rockhounds, gemologists, macro photographers, numismatists, entomologists, and philatelists around the world.
With its high magnification and resolution power in a small handy package, the BelOMO 10x loupe can be used for such things as:
- Identifying rocks and minerals
- Identifying and inspecting gems
- Magnifying stamps
- Magnifying coins
- Magnifying insects
- Inspecting mechanical parts
- Inspecting linen
- Magnifying any small item
To the right the BelOMO 10x Triplet Loupe Magnifier and the Bausch & Lomb 10x Hastings Triplet Loupe Magnifier are shown side by side making it easy to see how much larger is the lens of the BelOMO 10x Triplet Loupe Magnifier.
The BelOMO 10x Triplet Loupe Magnifier's large triplet lens provides a sharp, bright, clear and undistorted view as found in loupe magnifiers at many times the cost.
Suggested Retail Price: $39.95
- Magnification ratio 10 times
- Achromatic Triplet Lens
- Lens diameter: 0.85 inch (21mm)
- Linear field of view: 0.67 inch ; (17mm)
- Focal distance: 1.1 inch (28mm)
- Overall dimensions: 1.54 x 1.1 x 0.98 inches ; 36 x 28 x 25 mm
- Weight, once: 2.1 ; kg: 0.06
- Guaranteed for 18 months